Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sonam & Deepika: There is no fight



Sonam on Deepika

What do you think of Deepika – is she competition?
See, the thing with competition is that you start concentrating too much on someone else’s career. Competition is unhealthy and one should consider only oneself as the benchmark. You can’t expect two actresses to be the same. Everyone is different.

And are you both friends?
Yes, I have a nice vibe going with her. I have a nice vibe going with everybody in the industry. We (Deepika and I) have made our separate niches in the industry. Our kind of work is not the same.

Deepika on Sonam

You and Sonam seem to be the best of friends. Did you girls exchange notes after watching the trailers of your forthcoming films?

It’s a nice equation that we share. I’m glad that all the awkwardness has gone. In fact, we avoid talking about work when we are together. It isn’t a thought out thing. We prefer not to tread on each other’s space. Sonam did see the trailers of the item number in my next film and was shocked to see my abs. I, on my part, am really looking forward to Delhi 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment