Wednesday 27 July 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Five

Continuing this week with my MS "All's Fair and Love and Lust", we stay with Eros and Psyche in this six.  Have a great Sunday!


“You rush too much, I like opening you slowly, as I would a gift.” He continued to slowly peel back the layers of her clothing, kissing the flesh he revealed, laving the nipple that appeared.  
His green gaze caught her blue one, and he saw the soft shimmer of tears return, and her smile gripped his heart.  “I am sure there is little surprise left in opening this present, not after so many millennia have passed.”
Pausing to kiss her navel, his tongue flecking out to ring the circle of skin, he sighed at how much her taste delighted him.  “I will never stop being surprised at how amazing you are.”

Click Here for More Sixes!

No comments:

Post a Comment