Saturday 23 July 2011

Guest Blogger - Delilah Hunt




Join me as I welcome Delilah Hunt, author of hot interracial romance, among them, the bestselling
Tempting Mr. Parker


Hi Delilah - It's great to have you as a guest. Congratulations on the successes from Tempting Mr. Parker! I know you have a couple of new releases coming out the next two months...talk about working to the bone!

Thank you. Yes, I have a very short piece, Dragon's Lair in a series called Hot Flash from Changeling Press and another one in the works from Evernight Publishing.


Can you tell us a little about Dragon's Lair?


Dragon's Lair is a steamy encounter between an Amazon warrior and a Dragon shifter. Darius is a lonely guy and Taryn basically draws him out of his cave and spices things up.



You also have another work, Riding the Storm, coming out next month - any hints you can give us on that?

Yes. I'm so excited about it and can't wait for the release date in April. This is another erotic interracial romance. It features a widower, Matthew who ends up impregnating a friend of his, Zara and the hot sex and romance that ensues afterward!



Being a mom is hard work - when do you find the time to write? (BTW - those babies are A-DOR-A-BLE!)

Thanks, they get it from me. Just kidding...maybe not. It is extremely hard and it's become harder and harder because my two year [old] is bent on total destruction and the four year old doesn't help either. I usually plot the chapter I plan to write during the daytime and type it out in the night when everyone is sleeping. I do miss sleep these days however.


So what's next?


I am working on a F/M/M/M novella at the moment and the moment that is completed, it's on to whatever else my muse pushes towards me.




For more on Delilah's upcoming release Riding the Storm - click here!

Delilah Hunt Loves Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment