Friday 15 July 2011

Friday Fashion with Meggie: Festival Style

Hi guyssssss! How is everyone today? 'It's Friday, friday....''- bad song but fitting for today! So, I thought since it's festival season I would do a little festival inspired outfit for you dudes- hence the wellies (NOT my usual shoe choice haha)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
''skirt'' I'm wearing is from Topshop and is actually a dress- so turning it into a skirt definitely means it was worth the money, yay for adaptable clothes! Since there is so much happening on the skirt I simply added a little black bandeau from Republic and voila the top half is done.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then add my funky red wellies from some garden centre in the middle of nowhere (which are SO comfy -wore them to V-Fest last year- it's like walking on candy floss) and the outfit is complete. Stylish, comfortable and festival chic.
Enjoy your Friday- I'm off to the pub for some dinner with my good ol' Granny!
Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment