Tuesday 16 December 2008

Mugdha Godse living with friends

Model-turned-actress Mugdha Godse is homeless. The Fashion star is in the midst of entirely redoing her Seven Bungalows house. As she has given up her premises to the team of carpenters, painters and an interior designer, Mugdha has been forced to move out till the work is done.

The ramp model had initially decided to stay in a hotel but her bunch of best friends persuaded her to live with them. They told her that as her family was in Pune, she had to treat them as her kin and treat their home as her home.

As a result, the actress has been staying at each of her friends' houses till the work is completed by the month-end . Her daily stuff and other personal belongings have been packed in bags and kept in her car which are constantly on the move with her.

Says Mugdha, "It has been over three years that I bought this place at Seven Bungalows. I had wanted to make several changes in the house for long. But due to my work and constant travelling I did not have time. Now that I was free for a while, I decide to go for it. My interior designer friend Alok Sehgal is doing up the place. I am making a huge walk-in wardrobe as well as several other changes all over the house."

She does not find it a pain to live out of suitcases. "I have been travelling for ramp shows all over and am used to it. In fact, I find myself now leading a true bohemian life. At the moment, I am with my bunch of friends who are not from the modelling world. Later I will be staying with my ramp pals like Aanchal Kumar."

As she has been shunted out from her home, Mugdha is also planning to visit Goa for Christmas and New Year. "As it is, I can't be home, why not Goa?" asks Mugdha, who is in the process of finalising her next step in B-Town. "There are offers and by January, one of them will roll," she claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment