Friday 26 December 2008

Kareena, family and friends go to midnight mass at St Andrews

Bebo and family attended Xmas mass at a different church, as Mt Mary was too crowded

Kareena Kapoor and her group couldn't attend the midnight mass at Mt Mary's church this year because of the heavy crowds. Instead they ended up going to another church in Bandra St Andrew's.

Bebo was accompanied by sister Karisma along with mother Babita and Saif Ali Khan. Kareena's best friend Amrita Arora and her fiance Shakeel Ladak, Dino Morea and Lara Dutta. Arbaaz and Malaika Khan (with their son Arhaan) and the Arora girls' parents were also there.

Kareena explains, "We had to go to St Andrew's as we couldn't get seats at Mt Mary. It was extremely crowded. Normally our driver goes and reserves some seats earlier, but this year he couldn't even do that. My mom has bad knees and she can't stand for long, so we went to St Andrew's. It was very quiet and peaceful there."

Amrita adds, "My family and I have always gone to St Andrew's church for midnight mass for Christmas."
After the mass, Kareena and the rest went back to her place for a huge Christmas feast which consisted of roast turkey with stuffing and gravy, jacket potatoes, plum pudding, meat and chicken dishes and marzipan sweets, kalkals and guava cheese as dessert.

Dino and Amrita with their partners went back to their homes for dinner. Later the three couples Malaika Arbaaz, Amrita Shakeel and Dino Lara headed to Aurus for Baba Diwan's party.

Kareena adds, "I have been binging on anything and everything. Diets are off for me now. When I go for my Alpine holidays I am not taking any diet chart with me. I am back to looking curvy and sexy and can eat anything till January 15 after which I resume shooting for Raju Hirani's 3 Idiots."

No comments:

Post a Comment