Sunday 26 June 2011

Beyonspiration

I know literally every person in England right now is watching Beyonce's performance live at Glastonbury right now, I am watching it too, and each song she's performing the more I love her. I think you forget how many good songs she's had!
But recently browsing online I find her more and more inspiring, how she's so daring and confident and just genuinely how gorgeous she looks in each photo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beyonce is living proof that you can look great, no matter what you wear.

What do you think of Beyonce?
made by Becca @ http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment